Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thing #13

Here is a custom postage stamp I made of my husband and I. We were in the top of the Arch in St. Louis (too bad you can't tell from the picture). I used http://www.imagechef.com and then went to photo frames. On their site you can make custom candy hearts, a sidewalk message and much more!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I wanted to do Spell with Flicker but the sight is not currently available.
Instead I made a comic from a photo I found on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkunz/3400590998/, Jer_Kunz).



I would definitely use these to "spice" up my personal blog. However, with my students I could use this comic strip type app/mashup or others to peak their interest in a new topic.

I had no idea I too could make my own custom images. I thought it was only companies and people who paid for it. I was so excited when I learned I could do it too. I should have realized I could find a way to do it online for free since you can do so many things on the internet.

I enjoyed exploring these things I didn't know I could do for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment