Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing #16

While exploring www.librarything.com I can see that this would be a great site for my husband and my students. I enjoy reading but my husband really, really enjoys reading so much so that he has a large library in our house. He could organize his books and find new ones that others recommend that he might like. He might luck out and get FREE books because they have a Early Reviewers program where you receive free books in exchange for giving them a review. I could have a record of my classroom books. My students will be encouraged to read because we could make a class/individual goal to read a certain amount of books. We could make a list of books we want to read and books we have read. We could even have a contest with the other classes of the same grade and make written recommendations (typed by them) to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment