Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One last thing

I really enjoyed this class but I have to be honest, it was a lot more work than I realized. I know they said up front that it would be a lot more work but I just didn't realize how much that would really entail. I learned a lot including, but not limited to, Creative Commons, RSS feeders, a wiki, slideshow, and bookmarking.I realized I needed to be more aware of picture copyright and to use Creative Commons. I always heard of an RSS feeder but didn't take the time to figure it out and use it. It was easier than I thought. I like having so many things in one place (google.com). I had heard of a wiki but I didn't know what it was because I never explored it on my own. I enjoyed making a slide show and know it can be useful for my own personal blog as well as for classroom use. I use the Delicious bookmarking system all the time.

I learned a lot of things from this class even though it took me a year to finish it. I am thankful I could finish it and can use what I have learned in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment